Auditions for Strictly Dances, “Excellence Programs” for 2013 will be held Sunday September 23rd or via private audition by arrangement.
Limited places are offered each year to students who are identified as possessing a strong mental and emotional attitude, coupled with a strong work ethic mixed with their talent and ability to undertake the rewarding demands, and grasp the advantages of our excellence programs.
Acceptances are by group audition held in September each year or Private auditions throughout the year. Students may be acceptance into our courses during all four-school terms
REQUIREMENT FOR AUDITION
· Students will attend a Classical Ballet Class (both streams)
· Students auditioning for the Classical Stream will be required to present a classical or contemporary solo
· Students audition for the Musical Theatre stream will be required to present a dance solo (classical, jazz, slow modern accepted}
· Musical Theatre/Commercial Dance students will present a song (please bring backing track)
· An audition interview, parents and child.
To Be Sent
PO Box 1829
Cleveland DC QLD 4163
1. Strictly Dance ‘Excellence Program’ audition forms
2. Two photographs of standard size (15 X 11.5cm), clear, full-length, in practice clothes, with your name marked on the back Photo in first position enface – Photo in arabesque
3. Full-time Questionnaire
4. Physiotherapy Report – Assessment for dance Full-time Training and Pointe we recommend: Rebecca Keen of ‘Results Physio’ Chandler.
5. Current School Report